Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Basehor-Linwood MS - BULLDOGS

The last two nights, I have Skyped my first hour health classes at Basehor-Linwood Middle School in Kansas. Tonight, I came to a realization! I am really lucky to be where I am in life. I have a fantastic wife, whom i love, miss very much and is substitute teaching for me. I have a baby on the way (October 23). I have a great job. I work for a set of great bosses (Thank you, Mike, Mike and David!). I work with a group of great teachers and people. AND I am a "professional" track and field athlete (I only put professional in "" marks, because professionals live on the money they make from their profession). And last, but not least, our kids in our school are great kids and students!!! I have a great life!


It makes you realize, that all the stress, work and dedication to doing everything that I do, all together, is really worth it (remind me to read this again, if I am ever saying that I am stressed or want to quit before I finish something).

I've been asked for a link to watch the World Champs, so here are a couple. I cannot guarantee that you will see me throwing, but they should show a couple of throws. Thank you Basehor-Linwood, Lawrence (the town I live in) and Windsor (the town where I grew up). You have put me in a great place!

The first two, you may have to pay for, but the feed will be great.

In Canada


In the U.S.A
  

This one will be free, but may not be good quality.


Anywhere in the World
This is a live feed from Europe. Tomorrow, there will only be the 20km race walk. But, it will be back to the full world championships on Thursday. Tomorrow is a down day on the track.


No comments: