Sunday, August 10, 2008

Letter from DAD


Just recieved an email from my lovely Father! When you recieve things like this and talk to a man that has been all about supporting his family through the thick and thin! I have never thought that a father could be more proud than my dad has been through my career. Nore Could a father have been more supportive. I love my Dad and he is one of my inspirations for competing! Love you DAD! SCOTT.


"Hi buddy


Love the Blog Scooter. It's like I always said to you guys and Like I found out. Sometimes you learn more in defeat than you do in victory . A defeat can fire up your personal drive. If you compete then part of your person says all the time I can do better or I'll prove to you guys somethnig about me. Having the heart to get up over and over again tells you something about your mental toughness. There are many competions within the competion.


So Hold On Tight To Your Dreams ELO.

Dad

No comments: